Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2010 Import Faceoff: Houston

Well I went to Import Faceoff again, but this time I went to a damn good track in a damn good place, with good 'ol 93 octane also. My pictures aren't the greatest but here's the link to some of them. I tried bracket racing for the first time and lost in the first round but oh well, the GOOD news is that I have a new PB:

60': 2.30
330': 6.37
1/8: 9.74
MPH: 73.9
1000': 12.638
1/4: 15.07
MPH: 91.7

I'm pretty sure I could have gotten into the 14's that day but driver mod needed, either way I'm stoked and I can't wait till I get a chance to return to the track, hopefully to race against my friend Ian's '07 V6 5Speed Mustang which he swears up and down he is faster, and he was at Capitol Raceway the same day I was @ Baytown and he was doing pretty well over there. I would say our head to head competition would come down to drivers and not cars anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment