Friday, March 28, 2014

Less than 24hrs till launch....

I have a track day at Houston MSR tomorrow morning and I have yet to finish working on the following.....

G35 brake caliper upgrade.
BC racing coilover install
Replacing the many stripped\crossthreaded lugs
Obx header install

I have successfully installed the following though....

Energy suspension control arm bushings
Moog ball joints
Moog end links
10k / 8k spring upgrades on the coilovers

Seems like a small list but I have been wasting time on a rusted coilover mount which I should have worked on ahead of time.... But I purchased them from what I thought was a salt free environment and under proper care but i was wrong.

Anywho y'all are like kids and only look at the pictures anyways so here....



To see more info on these and what I used to remove em... Click here.



The typical moog vs OEM end link photo.

Bleh, back to work for me

No comments:

Post a Comment